Milwaukee 2715-22 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer KitModel: miln2715-22
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2715-22 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- FUEL Technology delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 1.7 ft-lbs. of impact energy, 0 - 1,400 RPMs and 0 - 4,900 BPMs
- AVS Anti-Vibration system minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack provides all day work on one charge, 20% more power and twice more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries
- M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer 2715-20
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 18V 5.0 Ah Extended Capacity Battery Pack - 48-11-1850
- M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- Depth Rod
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878