Milwaukee 2734-20 M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only)Model: miln2734-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2734-20 M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (sold separately) is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- 5-3/4 in. Vertical Capacity (Base Board Against the Fence)
- 2x12 Horizontal Capacity (Laying Flat at 90 degrees)
- 5-1/4 in. Vertical Capacity Nested Crown
- Cam Locking Miter System with Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate and 11 detent locations
- Dual Bevel with 9 detents and easy access bevel lever
- Shadow Cut Line Indicator for quickly lining up cuts
- Top and Side Carrying handles for maximum portability
- Detent Override for Easily Setting Miter Locations Outside of Detents
- Up to 400 Cuts per Charge
- Tall Sliding / Removable Fences to Support Large Base and Crown Against The Fence
- Easy Access Blade Change
- M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - 2734-20
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
4 months ago
- powerful with a 9.0 amp battery.
- fairly accurate
- good stationary table
- must use batteries. Milwaukee is all about selling it’s batteries but won’t become a true leader without giving the user the choice of how to power the tools. I’m not getting anywhere close to the 400 cuts advertised while using fairly new 9.0 amp batteries. Big overstatement, under delivery on Milwaukee’s part.
- heavy, heavy, heavy. Not portable.
- no good wheeled matching table
- saw dust collection design and options are not good. You’ll end up making a mess.
- needs quality laser pointer
- needs much more intelligence built in. could do with an electronic self correcting cut angle system.
- handles for adjusting blade swivel angle Could be more ergonomic.
7 months ago