Milwaukee 2745-21 M18 FUEL 30-Degree Cordless Framing Nailer Kit (5 Ah)Model: miln2745-21
Product Features & specs :
Best In Class Motor
The brushless motor produces superior power vs. other cordless nailers
Fire a maximum of 3 nails per second with zero ramp time
Customize Your Way
Choose between 2 firing modes: bump fire and sequential
Milwaukee 2745-21 M18 FUEL 30-Degree Cordless Framing Nailer Kit (5 Ah)
- Effortlessly drives 2 in. - 3-1/2 in. clip head (full round offset) framing nails into engineered lumbers
- Sealed compressed nitrogen gas mechanism requires no oiling or maintenance
- No consumable, smelly gas cartridges required
- Tool-free adjustment allows for changes to drive depth on the fly
- 2 Firing modes: sequential and contact actuation (bump fire), both with no ramp-up time
- Bump fire shoots up to 3 nails per second, delivering pneumatic speed
- Fires up to 750 nails per M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5 Ah battery charge (battery sold separately)
- Onboard magazine holds single strip of 30-Degree full round head nails
- Optional extended capacity magazine doubles capacity to minimize downtime
- Onboard belt hook and fold-out rafter hook
- M18 FUEL 30 Degree Framing Nailer - 2745-20
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - 48-11-1850
- M18 / M12 Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-1812
- (1) No-Mar Tip
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878