The M18 1/4 in. Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% more Run-Time than Impact Drivers with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 5-3/8 in. long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18 1/4 in. Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors, also delivers 1,500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK Intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM battery: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Fastening torque: 1,500 in. lbs.
- Length: 5-3/8 in.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. (with battery)
- M18 1/4 in. Hex Brushless Impact Driver - TOOL ONLY (2750-20)
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- Carrying Case