Milwaukee 2755B-20 M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only)Model: miln2755b-20
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2755B-20 M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 220 ft-lbs. of fastening torque
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM Batteries (sold separately) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power
- Utilizes a Friction Ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes
- M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only) - 2755B-20
- (1) Belt Clip
It make all the difference when you have the right tool for the job. This is the right tool.
I will recommend it to all of my friends and co workers.
10 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878