Milwaukee 2781-22 M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Slide Switch Grinder with Lock-On and (2) REDLITHIUM BatteriesModel: miln2781-22
Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2781-22 M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Slide Switch Grinder with Lock-On and (2) REDLITHIUM Batteries
- POWER TO GRIND means the World's first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- Thin body design and anti-vibration handle provides optimized balance to rest easily in your hands
- Same metal housing and gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Slide Switch Grinder with Lock-On -2781-22
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery - 48-11-1850
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- Flange Nuts
- Wheel Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Carrying Case
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878