The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw is designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor. The circular saw Generates the Power of 15 Amp corded saws, cut faster than 15 Amp corded saws and delivers up to 570 cuts per charge with an M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides this worm drive style saw with 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load, delivering corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence lets the tool achieve maximum performance and protects the Circular Saw from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery (not included) is compatible with all M18 tools, runs 50% cooler, and delivers unmatched run times and 50% more power. The cordless circular saw has an electric blade break, LED work light, and all magnesium guards and shoe, increasing productivity and providing the durability to handle the toughest jobs. A multi-sized rafter hook allows the handheld circular saw to be stored on different materials. The saw's gears don't require oiling and maintenance reducing downtime and getting jobs done faster.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15 Amp corded circular saw
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
- Cuts Faster Than 15 Amp Corded
- Up to 570 Cuts per charge
- Electric Blade Brake
- LED Work Light
- No Gear Oiling Rquired
- Multi Size Rafter Hook
- M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - 2830-20
- Battery and charger sold separately