Milwaukee 2853-20 M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)Model: miln2853-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2853-20 M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59 in. in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000 in./lbs. to complete more demanding applications
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- One handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Impact Driver - 2854-20
- Belt Clip
- Bit Holder
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 5 In Stock
Last 2 In Stock
Last 3 In Stock
be enough to remove lug nuts from my vehicle.
The lug nuts were tightened to 80 ft/lb, using a torque wrench. This driver would not take them off. It also would not remove the anode rod from my hot water heater, which was another reason I wanted an impact driver. Called Milwaukee and was told "this driver is good only for driving screws". If anyone wants to use it for automotive work or anything else but driving screws, it's not going to cut it. Get something else, maybe from a company that does not over rate it's products.
I was dewalt customer
But I Swap everything for red team