Milwaukee 2890-20 M18 18V Heavy-Duty Jobsite Radio (Tool Only)Model: miln2890-20
This item is FREE when you order a Milwaukee 4-Tool or 6-Tool Combo Kit! See Details
FREE Milwaukee Bare Tool or Starter Kit when you order this item! Up to $249 value! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2890-20 M18 18V Heavy-Duty Jobsite Radio (Tool Only)
- High-performance audio system
- Dual 3 in. speakers with passive radiators
- Delivers full-spectrum audio clarity through mid and high ranges with deep, accurate lows
- Shock-absorbing polymer end caps and metal
- Durable, portable, stackable design
- Integrated handles allow easy transport and storage
- Weather sealed auxiliary compartment
- Highest reception accuracy and signal quality with digital AM/FM processor
- 10 station presets (5 AM/5 FM)
- 2.1 amp USB charger charges tablets, smartphones and other electronic
- Speaker grills protect from drops, water and debris on the jobsite
- M18 18V Heavy-Duty Jobsite Radio (Tool Only) - 2890-20
7 months ago
11 months ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878