The Milwaukee WorkSkin Cold Weather Base Layer is constructed to handle the demands of hard work in cold conditions. Fast wicking sweat zones underneath the arms and across the upper back move moisture away from the body quickly in high-sweat areas to avoid dampness, cold, and freezing. Durable, long-lasting fabric used in other areas provides more insulation while resisting pilling and fighting odor to extend product life. When worn next-to-skin and under outer layers, WorkSkin manages moisture and body temperature to help tradesmen work dry, stay warm, and stay comfortable in the cold.
- Fast wicking sweat zones move moisture away from under arms and upper back
- Durable body fabric resists pilling and fights odor to extend product life
- Drop tail extended back provides extra protection
- Seamless shoulders reduce abrasion from straps and harnesses
- Cold Weather Base Layer - 401G-XL