The 4203 electromagnetic variable speed adjustable base features solid state electronic switching and an 11 in. drill travel. Adjustable position on this base makes lining up the bit easier and faster. Feedback speed control maintains speed and a motor/magnet lockout prevents de-mag during operation. For use on any flat ferrous material, 1/2 in. and thicker.
- 11 in. drill travel
- 120V AC only, 12.5 amp max rating
- Adjustable position, variable speed base
- For use on any flat ferrous material, 1/2 in. and thicker
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Magnetic Drill Press Base, Adjustable Position with 11 in. Drill Travel - 4203
- Product Manual