The Ax with Carbide Teeth, engineered to deliver long life in the toughest applications while being the fastest carbide-tipped reciprocating saw blades on the market. These new blades will deliver 30X longer life over standard bi-metal blades and 2X faster cutting than other carbide blades. The Ax with Carbide Teeth features optimized carbide tipping technology that delivers extreme life. A fast, aggressive 5 TPI blade design allows for the fastest cutting in nail-embedded wood and a wide range of residential material. In addition, The Ax with Carbide Teeth will feature Milwaukee patented features Nail Guard and Fang Tip. The Fang Tip provides the fastest plunging on any wood cutting blade on the market. The Ax with Carbide Teeth is optimized for cordless Reciprocating Saws delivering over 25% more cuts per charge.
- Carbide technology and best tooth design equate the longest life
- Carbide teeth for 30x life in nail-embedded wood and residential materials
- 5 TPI for fast aggressive cuts
- Nail guard allows users to rip nails not teeth
- Fang tip for fastest plunging
- Optimized for cordless use with 25% more cuts per charge
- 9 in. 5 TPI Carbide Teeth Sawzall Blade - 48-00-5226