The Wrecker is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, and nail-embedded wood.
- Precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade
- Complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing
- Thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- (5) The Wrecker 9 in. Sawzall Blade - 48-00-5706