The AX blade is designed for the toughest cutting applications in wood and nail embedded wood. AX blades have a sloped shape for superior plunge cutting for demolition and remodeling work. AX blades are 1 in. tall for straight, fast cutting, and extra thick, 0.062 inch, to prevent bending. Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades, and bi-metal construction prevents the blade from shattering. The 6 in. blade is ideal for plunge cutting into wood and nail embedded wood without bending the blade.
- Matrix 2 High Speed Steel retains tooth hardness at high temperature for metal cutting applications. Bi-metal construction allows the blade to flex and absorb impact without breaking while cutting nail embedded wood.
- For cutting wood, nail embedded wood, demolition work. Excellent for plunge cutting into wood and nail embedded wood without buckling.
- 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 5/8 TPI, 6 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- AX Super Sawzall Blade 5/8 TPI, 6 in. (25-Pack) - 48-00-8021