The TORCH blade is designed for the toughest Fire and Rescue work, demolition, plumbing, remodeling or general metal cutting applications. The TORCH blades will cut pipe, conduit, angle iron, steel and other hard materials. TORCH blades are 1 in. tall for straight, fast cutting, and 0.042 in. thick for longer life with the ability to flex in tight cutting situations. Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades. TORCH blades are designed to resist breaking, further extending blade life. The 18 teeth per inch blade should be used on material 1/8 in. through 3/16 in. thick
- Matrix 2 High Speed Steel retains tooth hardness at high temperature for metal cutting applications. Bi-metal construction allows the blade to flex and absorb impact without breaking while cutting nail embedded wood.
- For cutting metal 1/8 in. thru 3/16 inch, conduit, tubing, channels, pipe, rubber, fiber, demolition, rescue and remodeling
- 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 18 TPI, 12 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- TORCH Sawzall Blade 18 TPI, 12 in. (25-Pack) - 48-00-8789