Milwaukee 48-11-1852 M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Extended Capacity Battery (2-Piece)Model: miln48-11-1852
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-11-1852 M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Extended Capacity Battery (2-Piece)
- REDLINK Intelligence communicates between tool, battery and charger to optimize performance and protect the battery from overload
- Operates in extreme weather conditions to provide fade-free power to tools and equipment
- Best-in-class construction ensures long life, even in harsh jobsite conditions
- Onboard fuel gauge shows remaining runtime at the push of a button
- XC pack strikes balance between runtime and size/weight
- Compatible with all M18 cordless power tools and solutions
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - 48-11-1850
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878