Milwaukee 48-11-1890 M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND HD 9 Ah Lithium-Ion BatteryModel: miln48-11-1890
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-11-1890 M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND HD 9 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Powers more than 100 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND HD 9 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 48-11-1890
- Sticker label may vary
I would like to get it fixed, but eService doesn't accept them.
Figured it's one of those things then 2-3 weeks later same on 2nd battery. So I go out and buy a new Milwaukee lithium battery and that one (oh which cost almost as much original purchase lasted 13 working sessions. Please know I am a software eng so trust me when I say my usage was minimal.
Fact is done w/ Milwaukee products as you should be too.