Milwaukee 48-22-1998 HARDLINE 3 in. Serrated Blade Pocket Knife (Clamshell)Model: miln48-22-1998
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-22-1998 HARDLINE 3 in. Serrated Blade Pocket Knife (Clamshell)
- D2 steel blade provides extreme wear resistance
- Stainless steel back handle is part of the knife's tough, durable construction
- Flipper with bearing system allows fast, smooth opening
- Reversible tip-up belt clip for multiple styles of carry
- Steel frame lock gives you a strong, secure lock
- Glass-filled durable nylon handle delivers a secure grip for additional safety
- Lanyard hole easily tethers the knife to various surfaces
- HARDLINE 3 in. Serrated Blade Pocket Knife - 48-22-1998
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE; TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
Please consult the ‘Service Center Search’ in the Parts & Service section of MILWAUKEE’s website www.milwaukeetool.com or call 1.800.SAWDUST (1.800.729.3878) to locate your nearest MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location.