Milwaukee 48-22-2507 7-Piece Magnetic HollowCore SAE Nut Driver SetModel: miln48-22-2507
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-22-2507 7-Piece Magnetic HollowCore SAE Nut Driver Set
- HollowCore unlimited depth is ideal for longer bolts or threaded rod applications
- Magnetic drivers secure fitment in fastening applications
- Universal driver head fits 4X more fasteners
- Removes rusted and stripped bolts with ease
- Color coded ID markings allow for quick tool identification on jobsite
- Wrench ready hex shanks deliver additional leverage
- Chrome plated marine-grade rust protection
- Forged steel shanks provide longer life and more durability
- Deep-well sockets drive multiple fasteners
- Includes 9/16 in. driver
- 1/4 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2521
- 5/16 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2522
- 11/32 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2523
- 3/8 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2524
- 7/16 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2525
- 1/2 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2526
- 9/16 in. SAE HollowCore Magnetic Nut Driver - 48-22-2527
On the flip side, I'm sure this design is great for actually turning nuts and bolts, and the pass through design is great for threaded rod. It's just not the primary use I purchased them for.
Q & A :
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE; TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
Please consult the ‘Service Center Search’ in the Parts & Service section of MILWAUKEE’s website www.milwaukeetool.com or call 1.800.SAWDUST (1.800.729.3878) to locate your nearest MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location.