The Milwaukee 9 in. High Leverage Lineman's Pliers features Iron Carbide Edge cutting edges for up to 2X More Cuts. The pliers' head features integrated reaming ridges for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe. For added functionality, the Milwaukee 9 in. High Leverage Lineman's Pliers features an on-board crimper for insulated and non-insulated terminals as well as integrated fish tape puller.
Milwaukee pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Iron carbide edge cutting edge hardened blades for more cuts
- Integrated reaming ridges for removing burrs up to 1-1/2 in.
- Integrated crimper for insulated and non-insulted terminals
- Onboard fish tape puller for convenience
- Over-molded comfort grips will not peel
- Forged design with rust-resistance for added strength and durability
- 9 in. High Leverage Lineman's Pliers with Crimper - 48-22-6100