Milwaukee's 48-22-6101 8 in. Long Nose Pliers feature a 2 in. gripping nose for pulling wire and material through rough-in holes and other tight spaces. The pliers' head features integrated reaming ridges for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe as well as an integrated wire cutter.
For added functionality, the Milwaukee Long Nose Pliers feature an integrated fish tape puller and over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and highlight rust protection for long life.
- 2 in. gripping nose reaming head design for pulling wire and material through tight spaces
- On-board fish tape puller
- Over-molded grip will not peel and provide user comfort
- Forged design with rust-resistance for added strength and durability
- 8 in. Long Nose Pliers - 48-22-6101