Milwaukee work gear is nothing but heavy duty. Designed with the professional tradesmen in mind and built with 1680 Denier Nylon, riveted seams, and all metal hardware, Milwaukee work gear is up to five times more durable than competitive products and provides users with unmatched durability, comfort and organization. The 48-22-8120 Contractor Work Belt with Suspension Rig provides you with 24 organizational pockets and incorporates handles that allow the belt to be easily removed, stored, and transported. A plastic lined puncture-resistant pocket allows users to store sharp objects, such as jab saws, without worry of damaging their bags. The included work belt is padded and breathable for all day comfort. The included suspenders feature a universal smart phone pocket and provide users with unmatched comfort while on the jobsite. This combination of extreme durability and functionality confirms Milwaukee s commitment to providing innovative, durable solutions to all its customers.
- Work belt fit 30 - 53 in. waists and are padded for comfortable when wore all day
- 24 pockets for organizing your tool the most efficient way possible in all different configurations
- 1680D Nylon, riveted seams, and all metal hardware provide ruggedness and a long life
- Puncture resistant pockets allows the storage of sharp objects, such as jab saws, without worry of bag damage
- Contractor Work Belt with Suspension Rig - 48-22-8120
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.