Milwaukee 48-22-8443 PACKOUT 50 lbs. Capacity 3-Drawer Tool BoxModel: miln48-22-8443
Product Features & specs :
Quick-adjust dividers enable different configurations for tools, accessories, and more -- additional divider sets can be purchased
Stable During Transport
Locking security bar guarantees drawers are sealed during transport (Padlock Sold Separately)
Compatible with All PACKOUT Components
Compatible with existing and current PACKOUT storage units
Milwaukee 48-22-8443 PACKOUT 50 lbs. Capacity 3-Drawer Tool Box
- 50 lbs. of total weight capacity
- Security bar is lockable and keeps drawers shut during transportation
- Metal drawer slides feature ball bearings for smooth opening and closing
- Quick-adjust dividers help users customize drawers to fit unique needs
- Metal-reinforced corners and an impact-resistant body designed to survive harsh jobsite conditions
- Compatible with all PACKOUT modular storage solutions
- PACKOUT 3-Drawer Tool Box - 48-22-8443
- (1) Set of Quick-Adjust Dividers (fits one drawer)
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878