Many Electricians and Plumbers rely on Milwaukee's Selfeed Bits for large hole drilling in wood. The inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean smooth holes without pressure. A removable, replaceable feed screw draws the bit into the gummiest of woods effortlessly. A hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. The bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Available in 1 in, 1-1/8-in, 1-1/4 in, 1-3/8-in, 1-1/2 in, 1-3/4 in, 2 in, 2-1/8-in, 2-1/4 in, 2-9/16 in, 3 in, 3-5/8 in. and 4-5/8 in. diameters. Use Feed Screw 48-28-6870, Socket Wrench 49-96-0060 and Set Screw 06-83-2625 on diameters less than 3inches. One per package.
- Double inside cutter blades that shave hole radius clean, smooth holes without pressure.
- Re-sharpenable with a standard file
- Fast, aggressive yet balanced and smooth
- Specialty steel alloy heat treated for maximum toughness and wear resistance
- Removable and replaceable feed screw pulls bit though material
- Selfeed Bit 3 in. - 48-25-4624