Milwaukee Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Sub-Compact Band Saw. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- For cutting common materials 5/32 in. - 3/16 in. thick and very hard materials 3/16 in. - 5/16 in. thick
- (3) 18 TPI Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades - 48-39-0872