Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Anti-Friction Coating
- Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
- Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools