Milwaukee's fiber cement cutting circular saw blades provide significantly longer life than competitive carbide tipped blades when cutting fiber cement materials. The polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tips deliver up to 75X the life of a traditonal carbide tipped blade. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Anti-Friction Coating
- Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
- Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
- Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Teeth
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 4 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out