Milwaukee 48-59-1200 M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger KitModel: miln48-59-1200
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-59-1200 M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Kit
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and the best protection against jobsite conditions
- M18 & M12 Rapid Charger charges packs up to 40% faster
- Versatility: Powers more than 150 M18 cordless solutions
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining run-time
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD 12 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 48-11-1812
- (1) M18 & M12 Rapid Charger - 48-59-1808
The battery fits all of our other M18 tools, with the exception of the shop vacuum - it is a really tight fit for that and our fingers are too fat to get the battery in & out easily.
It is difficult to believe: the 7 1/4" circular saw lasted all day on one charge. I was cutting a lot of 3/4" plywood - a few sheets at a time - and it still took all day to get the work done. I literally forgot that I was using a battery-based tool. There was still a tiny bit left on the battery.
I use the grinder for my welding, which means that I am using it hard for maybe a few minutes for touch up, to up 30 minutes to clean up a piece for finishing. I forgot to charge the battery at the end of the day, and it lasted the next day.
It is a valuable addition to our tool collection.
A strong recommendation from a someone who is typically too cheap to spend this much on a battery!!!
3 months ago
4 months ago
The 12ah battery was excellent with my dual power light, the 2131-20. On high I got a runtime of almost 10hrs. More than enough for a full day's job on a jobsite with no power and you have to work in dark areas.
There are some products, like the two original rocket lights that won't fit the 12ah batteries, I believe Milwaukee will service those for free, I sent it in via the EService and I am awaiting the modification
The rapid charger was able to charge the 12ah battery in about 100 minutes. In comparison , the regular m12/m18 charger took about 210minutes to charge the battery.
The 12.0 batteryHow you use this product. Things that are great about it. Things that aren't great about it.