Milwaukee 48-59-1812 M12/M18 Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion ChargerModel: miln48-59-1812
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-59-1812 M12/M18 Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion Charger
- Accepts all M18 and M12 Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage individual cell voltage, temperature, charge status
- Charges Milwaukee M12 and M18 battery packs
- M18 M12/12V/18V Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion Charger - 48-59-1812
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
11 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
Is it normal for the light on the charging station to blink alternately to red/green while charging (the operators manual is not clear)? How long should I expect to charge the M18 Red Lithium battery out of the box?
in the charger has reached a critical heat mode (battery is to hot),
pull the battery and let the battery cool down...then start over
the 12v come as usually the small round cylindrical with the larger 12v
also having a box end.
The 18v's are square cubes and larger but the charger has a space visible
in the picture.
We will just use it for camping and I wanted the best/cheapest charger I could get. Is that I would need is the radio and charger, Do I have to buy the batteries also?