Assembled in the USA with Global Materials and designed with a Universal Shank, Milwaukee Multi-Tool Blades are compatible with most professional grade oscillating multi-tools. This 9 piece blade set features an assortment of our most popular multi-tool blades for a broad range of professional applications. Featuring (2) 3/4 in. Fine Tooth blades for detail applications in wood and hardwood, (1) 1-1/4 in. Japanese Tooth Blade for aggressive cuts in wood and hardwood, (2) 1-1/4 in. Hard Point blades for added durability in wood and hardwood, (1) 2-1/2 in. Segmented Carbide Grit blade for grout removal and cuts in abrasive materials, (1) 3-1/8 in. Segmented blade for fiberglass, non-ferrous metals, and drywall and (2) 2-1/2 in. Bi-Metal blades for extended life in a variety of demanding applications such as wood with nails and non-ferrous metals. This set also includes a jobsite durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Includes a variety of multi-tool blades for a broad range of applications
- Made in USA with Global Materials
- Jobsite durable case for convenient storage
- Universal Shank Compatibility with Most Professional Grade Multi-Tool Brands: Milwaukee, Bosch (Non-Starlock), SKIL, Makita, Craftsman, Fein(Non-Starlock), Ridgid, AEG, Ozito, Ryobi.
- Adaptor (48-90-0000) available for Porter Cable, Black & Decker, and DeWalt Multi-Tools.
- (2) 3/4 in. Fine Tooth Wood Blade
- 1-1/4 in. Japanese Tooth Wood Blade
- (2) 1-1/4 in. Hard Point Blade
- 2-1/2 in. Segmented Carbide Grit Blade
- 3-1/8 in. Segmented Blade
- (2) 2-1/2 in. Bi-Metal Blade
- Carrying Case