Designed to maximize the cutting performance of the new M12 HACKZALL Reciprocating Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf design that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per battery charge. Specialized blades are available for a variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and maintenance/repair applications.
- Designed with a thin kerf for up to 35% more cuts per charge
- The short blade length is ideal for cutting in tight locations
- Made from bi-metal construction for increased tooth durability and a longer blade life
- Ideal for making scroll cuts in Scroll cuts in metal under 1/8 in.
- (5) M12 Hackzall Recip Saw Blade 3-1/2 in. 20TPI - Metal - 49-00-5324