Each product within the Milwaukee Knockout System was built upon the principles of reducing the tedious steps of hole making, improving the speed of the process, and limiting the fatigue of the user.
The Exact 1-3/8 in. SINK punches and dies carry these benefits forward to the contractor punching holes in stainless steel sinks. Rated for both mild and stainless steel, they are robust enough to punch up to 1-3/8 inch holes in 16 gauge stainless steel. Engraved crosshairs on the dies deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn crosshairs, while the tooth geometry of the punches splits slugs for optimal slug removal. Large size ID markings on both the punches and dies permit easy punch and die selection.
Altogether, EXACT SINK punches and dies are another example of how Milwaukee's Knockout System truly is the Easiest Way to Punch!
- Vivid red cross hairs deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn cross hairs
- Rated for up to 16-gauge stainless steel
- Large size ID markings permit easy die selection
- Compatible with most knockout tools
- EXACT 1-3/8 in. SINK Die - 49-16-2700