The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK Edger Attachment is powered by the M18 FUEL Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK and is compatible with the QUIK-LOK Attachment System. The unit has an 8 in. blade and high strength guard for increased durability. The edger includes mud flaps to prevent dirt kickback as well as a skid plate to protect the gearbox from concrete contact. The adjustable wheel allows for setting an optimized blade depth and tool angle for maximum control. The QUIK-LOK Attachments feature protected drive shafts for increased durability against drops and storage elements. The edger attachment utilizes optimized gearing to manage the cordless M18 FUEL Power Head RPM output specifically for edging applications.
- Compatible with the M18 FUEL Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK
- High Strength Guard: Metal Alloy Guard Delivers Greater Durability And Includes Blade Indication For Cut-Line Visibility
- Adjustable Wheel: Optimizes Blade Depth and Tool Angle For Maximum Control
- Mud Flaps: Prevents Dirt and Debris Kick-Back
- Skid Plate: Protects Gear Box From Concrete Contact
- Blade Size: 8 in.
- RPM: 3,900
- Length: 38 in.
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
- M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK Edger Attachment - 49-16-2718 and