The M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper w/ 750 MCM Expanded Jaw is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 - 750 MCM Copper & Dual Rated Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts Connectors. Utilizing Milwaukee U Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings, industry standard color markings and imprint wire size onto the connector after crimp completion, Commercial Electricians benefit from its ease of use and easy inspection. For use with 2679-20, M18 Force Logic 600 MCM Crimper.
- Proprietary Jaw: Holds Connector for Instant Alignment
- 100% Inspected for Critical Dimensions & Serialized: Ensures Crimp Quality
- Die Size Pressed into Connector: Eliminates Cross Referencing
- Stainless Steel Finish: Protects against Corrosion
- Wire Size Marked on Each Die: Easy Identification
- 750 MCM Cu/Al Crimping Jaw - 49-16-U111
- 750 MCM Cu U Style Die - 49-16-U750C