Milwaukee Hole Dozer with Carbide Teeth hole saws provide 50X Life in Extreme Multi-Material cutting applications when compared to bi-metal hole saws. Built utilizing a tough carbide grade combined with a durable 4 TPI design, yielding the best tooth durability and longest life in Stainless Steel, Abrasive Materials and Fastener Embedded Wood. Cutting depth is 1.62 in., allowing clearance to handle cuts in all materials. With a Thermoset Coating to reduce friction and drag during cutting, users benefit from faster cutting and increased cordless efficiency. Slug removal is made easy with the Plug Jack T-Slots. Plug Jack enhanced user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs. Hole Dozer with Carbide Teeth are made in USA.
- Thermoset Coating reduces friction and drag, increasing overall speed and cordless efficiencies
- Plug-Jack T-Slots enhance user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs
- Made in USA
- Cuts Stainless Steel, Fastener Embedded Wood, Cement Board, Fiberglass, Plaster, Asphalt Shingles and More
- For the toughest applications where bi-metal hole saws cannot cut
- (8) Hole Saws: 7/8 in., 1 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in., 2-1/4 in., 2-1/2 in.
- (2) Arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100
- (2) Pilot Bits
- Hex Key