With dual alternating tooth geometry and thin-wall construction, Milwaukee's durable annular cutters cut up to 15% faster than the competition. With 20% thinner walls, these cutters displace less material to provide fast, burr-free holes in anything from sheet metal to thick steel plates.
Milwaukee's proprietary high-speed steel cutters feature three hardness zones to help minimize breakage and improve bit life, and include a 3/4 in. Weldon shank that's ideal for use with most smaller magnetic drill presses.
- Dual alternating double bevel and flat tooth geometry cuts more aggressively and boosts chip ejection
- 15% faster cutting performance and less material displacement for smooth, burr-free cuts
- Long lasting proprietary high-speed steel reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Versatile design with one centering and ejecting pin size works for all 1 in. depth cutters
- Multipurpose 3/4 in. Weldon shank works with most magnetic drill presses and large magnetic presses with correct arbor size
- 9/16 in. HSS Annular Cutter
- 5/8 in. HSS Annular Cutter
- 11/16 in. HSS Annular Cutter
- 13/16 in. HSS Annular Cutter
- 15/16 in. HSS Annular Cutter
- 1-1/16 in. HSS Annular Cutter
- Ejector Pin
- Molded Storage Case