Milwaukee carbide-tipped pilot bit features a tungsten carbide tip for longer life in all materials. A 135-degree split point ensures accurate hole placement, and 3-flat shank prevents slipping in arbors and chucks. Compatible with all Milwaukee hole saw arbors; for use with HOLE DOZER bi-metal hole saws.
- Thunderbolt tapered web for added durability
- 135-degree split point provides accurate hole placement
- 3-flat shank won't slip in arbor or chuck
- Parabolic flute clears chips faster
- 1/4 in. x 3-1/2 in. THUNDERBOLT Hole Saw Pilot Bit - 49-56-8010