Milwaukee's comprehensive offering of grinding and cutting wheels consists of 45 unique products ranging in diameters from 4-1/2 in. to 14 in, with arbor configurations of 7/8 in, 20mm, 1 in. and 5/8-in-11. Milwaukee's abrasive offering is manufactured using three types of abrasive grains, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, and Zirconia Alumina, providing products for general purpose to specialized high performance applications.
- A30S Type 27
- 4-1/2 in. x 1/8 in. x 7/8 inch
- Comprehensive offering for general purpose to specialized high performance applications
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing processes
- Tested for balance, resulting in smooth, vibration free grinding and cutting
- 4-1/2 in. Type 27 Grinding Wheel - 49-94-4510