The 5319-DE Dry Core Drilling Dust Extraction Attachment allows users to be OSHA compliant when drilling with larger diameter rotary hammer bits or core bits. The attachment works with the Milwaukee 8-Gallon Dust Extractor (8960-20) to eliminate dust when drilling or dry coring with bits up to 6 in. in diameter. The vacuum suction allows the attachment to stick to the wall or ground for easy and accurate drilling or coring.
- Bit Capacity: Up to 6 in.
- OSHA TABLE 1 Compliant (with 8960-20)
- Removable brush rings
- Vacuum assisted suction adheres to even and uneven surfaces
- Quick and easy attachment to hose clip adapter (49-90-1959)
- Rubber seal ensures dust containment
- Dry Coring Dust Extraction Attachment - 5319-DE
- Brush Ring - 43-31-0016
- Hose Clip Adapter - 49-90-1959