Large electric hammer used for drilling large holes or breaking concrete and asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging, and tamping. This heavy-duty tool has an in-line design which provides more comfortable use when working on floors. An excellent system of vibration absorption/reduction reduces operator fatigue. The side handle can be attached to the rear switch handle which minimizes bending over. Other features include a service reminder light, soft-grip handles, and easy access for maintenance.
- High blow energy: 19.9 ft.-lbs.
- User friendly vibration isolation system
- Heavy-duty robust construction
- Variable speed control dial
- In-line design with 3 side handle positions
- Service reminder light
- Soft grip on all handles
- Uses standard spline and round/hex accessories
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 2 in. Spline Rotary Hammer with Case - 5340-21
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Product Manual