Milwaukee 5380-21 9 Amp Heavy-Duty 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill with CaseModel: miln5380-21
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 5380-21 9 Amp Heavy-Duty 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill with Case
- Powerful 9.0 Amp Motor: delivers 0-1500/0-3,500 RPM and 0-24000/0-56,000 BPM
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-mode operation: hammer drill or drill for maximum versatility in wood, metal, and concrete
- 2-speed gear box allows the user to select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Self-stopping brushes protect the motor and increase the life of the tool
- 360 degree side handle with depth gauge provides control and versatility
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1/2 in. Hammer Drill with Carrying Case - 5380-21
- 360 Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Impact Resistant Carrying Case
2 months ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878