Milwaukee 561-21L REDLITHIUM USB Heated Gloves Kit - LargeModel: miln561-21l
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 561-21L REDLITHIUM USB Heated Gloves Kit - Large
- Heating Zones: Hand and Fingers
- GRIDIRON Ripstop Polyester is 3X More Durable and 25% Lighter than 12oz cotton duck to survive the jobsite without the bulk of traditional work wear
- Leather palms and fingers provide durabilty and dexterity
- SMARTSWIPE index fingers permits the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Built-in terry cloth sweat wip
- Extended cuff protects from the elements
- REDLITHIUM USB Gloves (pair)
- (2) REDLITHIUM USB Battery Controller/Charger
- (2) REDLITHIUM USB Batteries (48-11-2130)
- Split USB Charging Cable and Wall Plug
5 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
- the gloves are really well constructed and made of durable material. I didn't give them a long term test so i'm not sure how they hold up to continuous abuse.
-the material on the index finger can be used on your smartphone. it's nice for answering calls but not usefull for typing.
- the run time was good. i always used them on the high setting and they didn't die during the 3 hours i used them. I had them for the night and when belaying during the early morning chill.
- they are great for getting your hands warm when they get cold. the gloves start to hear up pretty quickly and really help. note i was only using these in 30 degree temps so i didn't really test them in harsh conditions. that said, they get really warm so i think they would be comfortable at sub zero temps. i'll check back once i get them in the Michigan winter and see how they do
- the battery is in the top of the cuff on both gloves. it's a bit clunky but it doesn't really get in the way.
- they are run true to size for the most part. I am supposed to wear large but i like to get mediums so they are snug. However, the mediums were too tight in the wrists so i went with large.
Bottom line - nice gloves if you are stuck in the cold. on a personal note, if you wife gets a hold of them, you might never get them back. that or just get some too :)