Milwaukee 6034-21 5 in. Random Orbit Palm Sander With Dust BagModel: miln6034-21
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6034-21 5 in. Random Orbit Palm Sander With Dust Bag
- Powerful and lightweight 3.0 amp permanent magnet motor produces dependable speed and power under a heavy load
- Variable speed trigger produces 7,000 - 12,000 orbits per minute which allows craftsman to match optimal sanding speed to various applications
- Utilizing the universal hook and loop and PSA PAD systems the 6034-21 can accept both types of 5 in. sanding discs
- With optimal PAD cushioning, PAD break and soft start mechanism you get a great reduction in swirl marks which also ensures a smoother finish
- Using a tactile rubber top and body gives you a greater ergonomic design and provides added comfort and a reduction in user fatigue at any position
- Built in integrated vacuum ports allow you to use 1-1/4 in. or 1-1/2 in. attachments
- The in-line dust port with flexible collection bag helps capture the maximum amount of dust and debris without compromising the line of site
- The removable top allows for easy service and replaceable brushes
- 5 in. Random Orbit Palm Sander - 6034-21
- Hook and Loop Pad
- Carrying Case
- Dust Bag
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
As many reviews state the dust collection is horrendous. If you're ok with being covered in dust when you turn the sander on then this orbital is quite possibly the best sander known to man. If you'd like to be able to breathe , see and not be contaminated with whatever your workpiece may be look elsewhere for a sander without this ridiculous dust box.
when the sander is turned off and then tipped forward all the dust collected is dumped back into the pickup fan then released through the vent into your face.
Hooking it up to a Vac would work if the adapter stayed in place. Ultimately the adapter falls off and sends saw dust over the entire work area.
I still think the sander itself is very good and I've had better success attaching the dust collector bag from an old Ridgid orbital (which is the only way I'll use the Milwaukee orbital).
I've made the decision to spend the cash on a better system. After 30 years in the trades I'm not too thrilled by breathing in dust to make a paycheck.
7 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878