Milwaukee 6124-31 5 in. 13 Amp Small Angle GrinderModel: miln6124-31
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6124-31 5 in. 13 Amp Small Angle Grinder
- Powerful 13 Amp motor offers a no-load speed of 9,000 RPM for even the toughest grinding jobs
- Electronic clutch extends the life of the tool and prevents bit bind ups
- Advanced Airflow system maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor performance and life
- Constant Power technology maintains consistent work speed while under load
- Overload protection reduces motor burn up, extending motor life
- 5 in. 13 Amp Trigger Switch Small Angle Grinder - 6124-31
- Side Handle
- Spanner Wrench
- Product Manual
over 2 years ago
it so its great for grinding off glues & epoxies. It's light enough to do steps & walls. I wish the
switch handle was straight because the cord wears on the floor . Tape & a rubber hose took care of that. I own a lot of other hand grinders and this one is my favorite.
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878