Milwaukee 6130-33 4.5 in. 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Slide SwitchModel: miln6130-33
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6130-33 4.5 in. 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Slide Switch
- At 10.2 in. long and 3.5 lbs. it is the lightest and most compact grinder in the Milwaukee line
- 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO motor is powerful for daily applications
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-port exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- The only grinder in its class with a tool free, burst resistant guard
- 4.5 in. 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Slide Switch - 6130-33
- Type 27 Tool-Free Burst-Resistant Guard
- Spanner Wrench
over 2 years ago
The refurb was in great shape, looked basically unused.
I don't use a grinder very often, or I would probably spend extra for cordless and paddle model. This model is pretty bare bones, but it gets the job done when I am needing a grinder.
Ordered instead, 5" Grinder with trigger switch - received it quickly - looked like it had never been used
CPO is a truly reliable company to work with!
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878