Milwaukee 6142-31 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder No-LockModel: miln6142-31
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6142-31 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder No-Lock
- Powerful grinder provides 12,000 RPM motor for fast material removal
- Same metal housing and gearing system as legendary high-performance corded grinders
- Overload Protection and electronic clutch (Available on 6142-30/31 models only)
- Electronic clutch extends life of tool and prevents bind-up
- Soft Start minimizes internal tool damage at start-up
- Line lock-out prevents start-up after power loss (Available on 6142-30/31 models only)
- Optimized air intake system provides superior cooling
- Tool-free adjustable guard for quick guard installations and adjustments
- Slimmest grip on the market for increased user comfort and control
- Long paddle provides multiple hand positions
- Enlarged bevel gear for longer gear life
- 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder No-Lock - 6142-31
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878