Milwaukee 6161-30 6 in. 13 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (Lock-On)Model: miln6161-30
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6161-30 6 in. 13 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (Lock-On)
- Powerful 13 Amp, 9,000 RPM motor that provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant power technology maintains consistent work speed while under load
- Easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Lock-on paddle switch
- Tool-Free adjustable guard provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Anti-vibration side handle reduces vibration, increasing user comfort during extended use
- Soft start allows maximum control at start-up
- 6 in. 13 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (Lock-On) - 6161-30
- Side Handle
- Spanner Wrench
- Product Manual
Comes with a type 1 guard instead of 27 so pay attention.
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878