Milwaukee 6177-20 15-Amp 14 in. 4.0 Peak HP Abrasive Cut-Off MachineModel: miln6177-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6177-20 15-Amp 14 in. 4.0 Peak HP Abrasive Cut-Off Machine
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4 horsepower motor delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large cutting capacity provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications
- Durable, 40 lbs. lightweight design offers portability without sacrificing durability
- 45 degree miter capacity with adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without having to flip heavy material
- Oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris
- Large spindle lock button for quick and easy blade changes
- Quick adjust vise clamp allows for quick clamp adjustments when cutting different sized material
- All ball bearing construction for maximum durability
- 14 in. Abrasive Chop Saw - 6177-20
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex Wrench
Q & A :
WHEATLAND ACE HARDWARE
GARY BJORKLUND FOR CUSTOMER
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878