Milwaukee's new 6232-21 Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw delivers unprecedented durability and performance without sacrificing portability. Providing best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility, and the industry's largest cutting capacity, these band saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee band saws the standard in industrial metalworking.
Featuring new and exclusive Job Site Armor technology made of proprietary composite materials and crush zone barriers that provide long lasting protection, the new line of Deep Cut band saws are designed and built to last. An all metal direct drive system provides game-changing durability, delivering the maximum tool life possible while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, the gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups, and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing dust and debris during tool use.
The 6232-21 Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw comes designed with a slimmer motor housing to increase the user's line of sight, delivering superior cutting accuracy and revolutionary cutting visibility. Its balanced body design allows the tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the user's hands, and a lighter 14.5 lb. build provides more control over the tool with less fatigue.
- Powerful 11 Amp motor with Constant Power Technology (CPT) provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor technology provides long lasting rugged protection
- All metal direct drive delivers maximum tool life while requiring less servicing than chain drives
- Gear protecting clutch extends the gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Constant Power Technology (CPT) maintains cut speed in even the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Slimmer motor housing increases users line of site to offer superior cutting accuracy
- Balanced body design offers a higher level of comfort and control over the tool
- Lightweight 14.5 lbs. design reduces user fatigue and increases control over the band saw
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface for increased visibility and accuracy
- Tool-free locking adjustable shoe allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's largest cutting capacity of 5 in. x 5 in. for a wide range of versatility
- Debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing dust and debris during use
- Heavy duty case provides a convenient solution to storage and protection when not in use
- Deep Cut Portable Variable Speed Band Saw - 6232-21
- Heavy Duty Case