Milwaukee 6276-21 6.2 Amp Body Grip Orbital Action Jigsaw with CaseModel: miln6276-21
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6276-21 6.2 Amp Body Grip Orbital Action Jigsaw with Case
- Powerful 6.2 amp motor
- Orbital action with 4 adjustment levels for faster cutting
- 7 speed dial settings for maximum control with 500 - 3,000 SPM
- Quik-Lok blade change system
- Keyless 45 degrees bevel adjustment
- 10 position dust blower and built-in dust collection port for easy attachment to vacuum
- Die cast aluminum shoe and all metal gear case
- Low-position roller guide for blade stability and precision cuts
- Counter balanced for reduced vibration
- 6.2 Amp Body Grip Orbital Action Jigsaw with Case - 6276-21
- Anti-Splintering Device - 48-08-0531
- Plastic Shoe Cover - 48-08-0533
- Carrying Case - 48-55-6250
- (2) Blades
- Product Manual
I was going to give it a try and glad I did. This tool is very powerful, easy to use and gives great results. There is nothing more that I expect from a power tool. Simple blade change, relatively good dust blowing to be able to see the cutting path. More power than I ever need. The one I received was made in the Czech Republic.
over 2 years ago
It would be better with led lights, plus I wish jigsaws had kind of laser guid.
Mine is made in CHZ. Carrying case is good but it could be designed better.
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878